Monday 22 June 2009

WD My Book HHD Range Updated to 2TB Capacity WD My Book Range Updated

By way of an (incredibly) brief update, Western Digital have confirmed
that their entire range of My Book external hard disks are seeing a bump
in maximum capacities up to 2TB.

Whilst there is a limit as to just how much one can write about a mere
bump in capacity, we can confirm that the hike in maximum capacity up to
2TB is presently being rolled up across Western Digital's My Book Studio
Edition, My Book Mac Edition, My Book Home Edition and My Book Essential
Edition external hard drives though, as at the time of writing, Western
Digital's web store is not reflecting the update across the entire range
as yet - but the 2TB versions of the aforementioned hard disks should
have rolled out completely within the next few days.

No comments:

Analytics and Statistic

Blog Archive