Sunday 28 February 2010

Electric Skateboard Knows No Tricks but Does 19 MPH 600-watt Electric Motor Can Drive Skateboards for 10 Miles

Back in the day I was one of those kids interested in getting all those
tricks you see on TV out of my skateboard. While I didn t become the
next Tony Hawk, I certainly enjoyed riding it. I don t know if I d get
on such a beast right now but if you offered me one of these electric
skateboards that I
m about to show you, then I m going to be back in the game.I d
definitely want to be on top of one of those Hammacher Schlemmer s
electric-powered skateboards. The best thing about it is that you won t
have to move a muscle. Simply get your gear in order, mount the beast
and go strolling on the streets. The winter is coming but for those of
you that aren t going to be harassed by snow and drizzle, you should
really consider such a machine.
It s fun, it s fast, it s electric and it s also dangerous. But we all
have to �diem � that �carpe � once in a while, so get crazy! Get
yourself a Hammacher Schlemmer electric skateboard. It can get you a top
speed of 19 mph in around three seconds. The 36-volt battery powers a
600-watt engine which can be enough for driving a 240-pound person
�over smooth terrain � and �even uphill. � The battery needs 4 hours to
recharge and it will be good for 10 miles.
I covered the fun, I covered the fast and electric. Which brings me to
the dangerous! Make no mistake, falling at 19 mph from a blazing fast
skateboard is not an easy thing to do. Sure the skate comes with
features like classic longboard with kick tail and 4-inch diameter solid
urethane wheels, but that doesn t mean you can t fall off it. Make sure
you have at least your helmet on when riding it.
The skateboard comes with a trigger remote that will let you accelerate
and brake, and at this point I wouldn t even be interested in anymore
tricks. The skateboard costs $599.95 and it s available for immediate
shipping.Read | Or scroll down for further on topic reading.

No comments:

Analytics and Statistic

Blog Archive