Sunday 29 March 2009

NoseVac Conquers Lung Cancer. Really? Or is this just another gimmick? 1 x 4.75

Just when I thought life couldn't get any stranger, I find this beauty
online! The NoseVac. Now seriously, vacuuming your nose? Have we become
THAT lazy that we are unable to utilize an ordinary tissue, a pair of
tweezers and our basic bodily functions, I ask?

Apparently this little 'nipper' is a hair trimmer and built-in vacuum
cleaner all in one - designed by Swedish scientists who have decided
that nose hair in the lungs may cause cancer. Yup 'ฆ that's right! So
when you're trimming those unsightly nose hairs and all those little
bits are bugging you, all you need do is simply use the NoseVac to suck
away.

The unit measures in at 1 x 4.75 x 1inches and weighs 6.4 oz. It's also
waterproof for hygienic underwater rinsing but can be used to combat
those unsightly hairy beasts in either dry or wet conditions.

I cannot help but stifle a giggle. The thought of seeing this being used
brings tears to my eyes, but perhaps someone out there will fall in love
with this interesting device and spread the word. I think I might just
start the ball rolling - for amusement purposes at least!

This fascinating gadget will set you back a mere $22,99 but I still feel
that the act of catching someone bold enough to use it, will be PRICELESS.

[source]

No comments:

Analytics and Statistic

Blog Archive