Create New Cron Jobs Using The Webmin Interface
This article will walk you through using Webmin to setup new cron jobs.
- Log in to Webmin at https://x.x.x.x:10000 where x.x.x.x is your IP address.
- Click System
- Click Scheduled Cron Jobs
- Click Create a new scheduled cron job
- Select ... for Execute cron job as and select the user under which the task will execute, e.g. root
- The Active? field can be set to No if you don't want this new job to be actually executed.
- Enter the shell commands you want the Cron job to run in the Command field.
- Anything that you enter into the Input to command field will be fed to the command as input when it is run.
- Choose the times and dates on which you want the command to execute under When to execute.
- Click the Create button to add the new Cron job.