Tuesday 25 August 2009

Takara Tommy Hover Q Mini RC Hovercraft Palm Sized Hovercraft Beats RC Housefly, No Question

Having chatted at some length to my writers here on TFTS about what is
and what isn't prime material for content here on the site - netbooks,
phones, you get the picture - I'm now going to set an especially poor
example by posting about this Takara Tommy Hover Q Mini RC Hovercraft
which, for some reason, particularly appeals to me and the posting of
which has allowed for one of the most curious post titles on the site
for, well, at least a few minutes (I'm up against a couple of pros here,
so I don't fancy my chances long term).
Following up from such RC gems as the RC Housefly, the iFly Vamp RC
Vampire Bat, the QFO (also from Takara Tommy and the utterly bizarre
(but oh so cool) Slamjam Sparkler (alas only a concept) the Takara Tommy
Hover Q Mini RC Hovercraft, which measures in at just 80 x 100 x 60mm,
apart from being a great office gadget, works exactly like a real
hovercraft in floating on an air cushion (no hidden wheels here) which
means that not only is it ultra manoeuvrable but it should, in theory,
work on water - though we are unable to actually establish whether this
would be a particularly good idea.
Available in four color schemes the Takara Tommy Hover Q Mini RC
Hovercraft, which offers a purported endurance of up to 3 minutes based
on a 40 minute charge (4 x AA batteries) is retailing in Japan for the
equivalent of $32 and I want one so much I would say it hurts - except
it doesn't, not really.

I've no idea if these are available outside of Japan but I'm keeping my
eyes peeled.

No comments:

Analytics and Statistic

Blog Archive