Sunday 29 March 2009

Sound Leisure's Xi iPod Dome Topped Classic Jukebox (Made Specifically for iPod)

I'm a sucker for records and classic pop and rock. That being said, one
can see why my favourite band are the Beatles. I've always imagined
myself in a classic milkshake bar, sitting on some retro stools,
listening to a gorgeous Wurlitzer sitting in the corner. Now that would
be the life!I'm not sure if you have looked though, but for most of us,
these little gems cost an arm and a leg, and if choice be had - I reckon
I'd rather live in a home than in a gutter with my Wurlitzer on a trolley!

Thanks to Sound Leisure’s Xi iPod Dome topped classic jukebox,
made specifically for iPod (at around $700) we can now afford the luxury
of owning a classic style jukebox with the ease of listening to an
iPod.You'll have to admit that the the ease of plugging in an iPod over
buying a 100x cd's or sourcing 100x 7' singles is definitely nothing to
frown upon '
Yet something tells me that I might miss my weekly rounds to the local
antique shop, searching for those elusive records. I think I might just
have to compromise and keep my little 15 year old record player for my
LP collection 'while I impress my guests with the Xi iPod Dome topped
classic jukebox's flashy LCD video screen, photo slideshow capabilities,
LED lighting effects, colour changeability for mood and theme, Mk7 Twin
channel Amplifier, 150w per channel, 2 x tweeter, 2 x mid range and 1 x
12'twin cone bass speaker and obviously all finished off with a stylish
docking station for my iPod.

Who could ask for more, really?

[source]

No comments:

Analytics and Statistic

Blog Archive